2.1.4-Alpha.2 - update to newer version / back to beta failed

Fragen zur Nutzung, Features, usw..
Antworten
xblue

2.1.4-Alpha.2 - update to newer version / back to beta failed

Beitrag von xblue »

hi all

I'm on 2.1.4-Alpha.2 and tried to update to newer version, but it failed with followign message:

Es ist ein interner Fehler aufgetreten: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/var/www/html/openWB/packages/helpermodules/command.py", line 127, in on_message
func(connection_id, payload)
File "/var/www/html/openWB/packages/helpermodules/command.py", line 636, in systemUpdate
self.createCloudBackup(connection_id, {})
File "/var/www/html/openWB/packages/helpermodules/command.py", line 686, in createCloudBackup
SubData.system_data["system"].create_backup_and_send_to_cloud()
File "/var/www/html/openWB/packages/helpermodules/system.py", line 97, in create_backup_and_send_to_cloud
self.backup_cloud.update(backup_filename, data)
File "/var/www/html/openWB/packages/modules/common/configurable_backup_cloud.py", line 15, in update
self.__component_updater(backup_filename, backup_file)
File "/var/www/html/openWB/packages/modules/backup_clouds/nextcloud/backup_cloud.py", line 36, in updater
upload_backup(config.configuration, backup_filename, backup_file)
File "/var/www/html/openWB/packages/modules/backup_clouds/nextcloud/backup_cloud.py", line 25, in upload_backup
req.get_http_session().put(
File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/requests/sessions.py", line 602, in put
return self.request('PUT', url, data=data, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/requests/sessions.py", line 528, in request
prep = self.prepare_request(req)
File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/requests/sessions.py", line 456, in prepare_request
p.prepare(
File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/requests/models.py", line 316, in prepare
self.prepare_url(url, params)
File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/requests/models.py", line 390, in prepare_url
raise MissingSchema(error)

Do you need the full log - or is this already know (and I did not find so far)?

best regards
// dirk
LutzB

Re: 2.1.4-Alpha.2 - update to newer version / back to beta failed

Beitrag von LutzB »

This seems to be an issue with your backup cloud configuration. In current Alpha and Beta releases, you can trigger an automated backup right before the update. Disabling this setting will allow you to update yout installation, but you should check your automated backup configuration.
xblue

Re: 2.1.4-Alpha.2 - update to newer version / back to beta failed

Beitrag von xblue »

Thx LutzB, the message stated something like this, but I did not come to the idea to disable it (as if worked before...)
Anyhow - after disabling it the update worked and also to move to the beta release (when I like to stay now for stablity reasons (and as the Tesla SOC is fixed already in that release). I will see if issue happens again after the next update - then I know hwo to handle.

best regards
and a big thanks to fix it.
// dirk
Antworten